Children and Youth
Dear Azure Hills Kids & Families,
We may not be able to meet in person due to COVID-19, but we are so glad you’re joining us online! This page houses special video content, devotional materials and Sabbath activities tailor-made for you. We also hope you’ll join us for our live Zoom classes for kids Kindergarten and up, and check out recorded classes for our littlest members as well! Visit https://azurehills.flocknote.com and subscribe to our children’s ministry Sabbath school for access to these classes. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, Azure Hills Kids Online, for more video content for kids. Until we are able to gather in person, know that you are missed, prayed for daily, and held close by our wonderful God.
Live Zoom Sabbath School Classes
Sign up for Flocknote messages (subscribe to Children’s Ministry & your child’s Sabbath school-aged class) for access info, or contact Pastor Sam at email@example.com
SECC Growing Together Sabbath School
- Rainbow Science Experiment: In our Primary GraceLink lesson, we talked about how rainbows are a reminder of God’s faithfulness. Try out this easy, kid-friendly Skittles experiment and taste the rainbow! Try it!
- Easy Puffy Paint Recipe: Create a rainbow with puffy paint! Try seeing how many animals you can make with puffy paint and draw them climbing into Noah’s Ark. Try it!
- Noah Word Search: How fast can you find the words related to the story? Try it!
- Easy Finger Puppets: Make and color two of each animal and march around the house singing this song. Try it!
- For Toddlers: Noah’s Ark Sensory Bin: Teach the story to your little one with this fun activity. Try it!
- Preschool Rainbow Craft: Create a paper smiling cloud with a rainbow to hang in your room & remember that God is faithful to His promises! Try it!
- Coloring Activity: Noah’s Memory Verse. Try it!
- Prayer Journal: Print this page to guide your prayers for the month. Try it!
- GraceLink Sabbath School Classes
- Tiny Tots for Jesus 3ABN YouTube Playlist here.
- View past programs (March 14-May 9, 2020 only) here.
- Orange Kids May 30 Video Presentations
- Orange Kids May 30 Parent Cue Guides
- Orange Kids May 30 God Time Cards
- Orange Kids May Preschool Placemat
- Orange Parents: 6 Strategies for Parenting during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Orange Parents: Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- Orange Parents: 4 Ways to Maintain Mental and Emotional Wellness During a Crisis
- Pacific Press Publications (temporarily free!)
- Your Story Hour Free Story of the Week (now daily stories!)
- Your Story Hour Adventures in the Holy Bible Worksheets
- North American Division Kids Club
- Adventist Review TV
- 3ABN Kids Network
- Animated Bible Videos for Younger Kids
- LifeTree Kids Christian Music Streaming (FREE until August 31, 2020)
- Audible Stories (free for as long as schools are closed!)
- Why We Stay Home: Suzie Learns About Coronavirus (Free e-book!)
- Article: It’s Family Worship Time! How to Lead Family-friendly, God-centered Devotions in Your Home
- FREE: GraceLink Sabbath School Classes & Student Quarterlies
- FREE: Focus on the Family’s “Hands-on Faith for Families”
- FREE: Group Publishing Faith-Growing Family Devotional Experiences
- Book: The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Book: Children of God Storybook Bible
- Book: The Family Time Bible
- Book: 365 Devotions for Kids
- Book: I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones
- Board Book: God, I Know You’re There
- Board Book: Who Sang the First Song?